When you throw your best friend a bachelorette party you want to make her last opportunity as a single woman as fun and memorable as possible. Whether you plan to have a low-key celebration or a wild night out, be sure to follow these tips for a safe and fun bachelorette evening.
1) Transportation. The last thing you want to be hit with on your bachelorette night is a DUI. We highly recommend that you have transportation planned in advance. Either have a designated driver in place, rent a cab, or rent a limousine or party bus. If you are interested in the later, then click here. We can recommend a great limousine company in the Sacramento area. A DUI is quite possibly one of the worst ways to ruin a bachelorette night.
2) Hold on to your valuables. We recommend bringing wristlets or some form of small purse that you can attach to your wrist to hold small items, like your ID/driver’s license, cell phone, credit card, money, and make up. Obviously, the basic things that every women need to carry while out on the town. And be sure it is closed and zipped up completely.
3) Watch your drink. Never leave your drink unattended. Unfortunately, you can’t trust everybody and you never know who may slip a dangerous substance into your drink. Always have it in your hand where you can see it.
4) Watch out for each other. Usually you know who will be drinking more than others. For the girls who will be doing very little drinking, we recommended you take the responsibility of watching out for the others in making sure nobody is lost in the shuffle, is in an unsafe situation, or walking off with a stranger.
5) Rent a hotel. If you know that you will party late and transportation is not an option, then consider renting a hotel within short walking distance from your final party destination. It is worth the trouble of a DUI and a possible car accident.
5) Have fun. Safety is number one, but also remember to have fun. Once you find the perfect balance of the two and are fully prepared, you can throw an awesome and memorable bachelorette party that your best friend will never forget.